Saturday 30 January 2010

New Fabric in the Etsy Shop.......at long last



After a very long blogging holiday I have finally managed minutes to sit down and write a post. I do hope to post again more regularly but family time is keeping me very busy at the moment.

I have for some time been meaning to get this upholstery weight fabric available to sell online, its been for sale in the bricks and mortar shop for several months now and has been selling well.

In the future I hope to have more of my designs printed onto this lovely cotton satin but that will have to wait a few months until I have some spare time to achieve that aim! In the meantime, if you are interested you can buy these two designs by the 1/2 metre from the Phatsheep Fabrics Etsy Shop.

I think this fabric would be fantastic for curtains or blinds in a kids bedroom, or a bright sunny kitchen.




No comments: