Tuesday 2 March 2010

What I Made for the Boy(s)

Well I had great intentions of being very productive as far as making boy clothes this month but not much of it acually happened. The month sped past, most of it seemed to be very snowy and a whole week of no nursery due to the weather cut short my crafting time.

These new trousers for Alfie were the only thing I managed to make, based on Dana at Made's Knee pad pants (without the knee pads!), they were upcycled from an old T-shirt and I think they look pretty smart. They were started and finished in under an hour, I think I will be making a lot more of these.






I will be carrying on my boy related crafting into March and beyond because the Celebrate The Boy month gave me so many ideas. Have a look at the flickr group to see what everybody made.

No comments: