Friday 9 January 2009

Fimo Button Making Tutorials



I have been looking up some tutorials on different kinds of button making, I thought it would be good to share them with you and might inspire you all a bit for the button swap. If you are reading this and haven't yet signed up click on the button above to take you to the info on the swap.

I'm not sure how different blogs work but if you copy the button above and all the code behind it( does that even make sense?) and paste it into your blog then you should get a swap button so you can let people know you are taking part in the swap:

Okay now heres the link to some Youtube Tutorials on Fimo buttons:

Cute Fimo Flower Buttons

Polymer Clay (Fimo) Button Tutorial

Flower Polymer clay millefiori technique (this ones not actually a tutorial for making buttons but It's easy to see how you could make some pretty smart buttons this way)

Hope you have fun experimenting and I'm sure we'd all love to see all the different button making thats going on so I've made us a flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/phatsheephandmadebuttonswap/

I'll be back soon with some tutorials for making other types of buttons, have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your blog is just delightful! I love the button tute, Im deffinately going to try my hand at that, as my new creations need something a bit more unique and this is perfect!
add you to my blog faves

thanks Courtney