Sunday 4 May 2008

Envelopes



Not much Phatsheep work being done this week, too many sunny days! and workshop is still in a mess too, oops!
I have been working on another project for the past few weeks and it ends this week with a small exhibition in our local museum. We were tasked with designing something influenced by the items in the museum, hard to do as there are so many interesting dipslays.
The inspiration for my work has been mail - post boxes, envelopes, stamps that kind of thing.


Above are some purses and an oversized clutch all made in linen, my new favourite fabric, I've still got a large slouchy bag to finish for Thursday and organise how its all going to be displayed and get business cards and and and.......I should have been in my workshop more last week.....

No comments: