Tuesday 20 July 2010

What I've been doing instead of Blogging

Hello

Another long blogging gap, once again life and work have got in the way of blogging and I have to admit I have kind of got out of the habit of posting here. Hopefully I'll get back into the habit and be more frequent with my posting again soon.

I did make some clothes for the boys during kids clothes week, photos of which I will take shortly and post up here and in the Flickr Group, some of the items were more successful than others The T-shirt with lots of cute details that was just too small to fit over baby A's head (no matter how hard I tried) was one of the less successful ones!

I have finally got my trade prices, terms and conditions sorted, got my products photographed and put together a trade catalogue, which I'm really pleased with.

And Lastly I've been really busy with the North Rock Gallery business and am excited to say that we have launched our new website complete with online shopping facility today, so please go and have a browse and tell your friends its there and we ship worldwide.

I will be back with some more Phatsheep news and pics shortly.

S

No comments: