Thursday 6 November 2008

Christmas is coming.......



I've just signed up to take part in the 3rd Annual Holiday Ornament Swap hosted by cake & pie and freshlyblended! Every participant makes 8-10 holiday ornaments and sends them off , then waits and should recieve 8-10 holiday ornaments in the mail during December. I will enjoy making some decorations and sending them off all around the world but I can't wait till December to see what the postman brings to give a much needed boost to my rather sad collecton of christmas decorations!
What a great idea, I think you should all rush off to the cake and pie website and sign up.
Also todayPhatsheep was very lucky to be featured in a post on Danielle's great (and very stylish) website The Style-Files, take a peek at the post by clicking here.

No comments: