Saturday 9 February 2008

Fresh Exhibition Items





Well after far too many late nights and some moderate amounts of panic I have managed to produce 4 new items for the FRESH exhibition at our local gallery. The remit was to produce items that had not been seen or sold before, initially I thought I would produce a new print, i've been working on one over the Christmas break but it was going to be too much of a rush and I didn't want to send something to print that I wasn't happy with. So I decided on 4 new items using my Croft house and Fair isle jumper prints and here they are, doorstop, teacosy, bag and purse :




The doorstop is linen as is the pocket on the bag, the rest of the bag is cordrouy,the tea cosy and the purse are cotton. Now that I'm looking at the finished items all professionally photographed I'm really pleased with how they all turned out, phew!

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I like the new print (I like all your prints!)

PhatSheep Textiles said...

Hi
Thanks, I thought it was quite cute so its good to hear somebody else likes it too:)