Wednesday 23 January 2008

Etsy Inspiration

I've got my mobile swap partner and I'm ready to get started on making something red for her, it was her favourite colour choice - very seasonal I thought with Valentines day coming soon:)

In order to get inspiration for my mobile creation I had a look through Etsy, always full of so many great crafters/designers, lots of very talented people making amazing things. Anyway here are a few items that caught my eye:





Items Top - bottom: Heart Beads by Josephyns , Happy Heart day card by TheCraftpantry, , Bird Mobile Thankyou Card by Magnolia Moonlight, Red and Black Funky Mobile by Leah Pellegrini

I'm not sure what to make my mobile from , maybe felt but I'm thinking working in paper might be an interesting change/challenge, and of course whatever I make has to be able to make it to its destination in the mail so nothing to big and bulky! will post with my work in progress:)


I've also been busy working on some new items for an exhibition I've been asked to take part in at our local Gallery, the theme is Fresh so I've got to come up with 4 fresh and new ideas by the 6th February, not long is it!!!. I'll post up some pics of my finished pieces once I've made them.

No comments: